JOIN THE TEAM
Whether you are a master technician or are just beginning your collision repair career, Ogston’s Body & Paint has job opportunities and training to help you reach your highest potential. Are you motivated and dependable? Do you thrive in a work environment where employees are rewarded for performance rather than tenure? Do you have lots of energy, intuition, and initiative? Does working in a modern, professional, clean and organized environment appeal to you?
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES AT OGSTON’S BODY & PAINT
Structural & Body Repair Technicians
At Ogston’s Body & Paint, highly skilled technicians benefit from state-of-the-art equipment, in-house training, and technical education. Estimating best practices and streamlined processes allow technicians to maximize their earning potential, making Ogston’s Body & Paint the best place you will ever work.
In addition to high-quality refinish products and state-of-the-art equipment, Ogston’s Body & Paint provides training and incentive programs that enhance professional skills and reward results. With our European downdraft booth, and prep station, vacuum dust-free sanding, and infrared baking technology, you won’t find a better place to work.
Professional Claims Handlers/Estimators
Entry level and experienced estimators benefit from Ogston’s Body & Paint’s many insurance relationships and internal training and development programs. Due to our rapid growth, talented estimators, as well as all other associates, are provided with expanded advancement opportunities.
We place a great deal of emphasis on the overall quality of the detailing job since it is the final signature of approval on the repairs conducted. For this reason, the detail technician must be meticulous and thorough in performing the final get ready on the vehicle.
This position requires a person with great discipline and attention to detail in order to ensure that every repair meets not only company standard, but also the customer’s approval. The person must be an effective leader and motivator with exceptional personnel management skills. The production manager is typically an “answer man”, a problem solver and a mediator; some might even consider him a magician.
We are constantly seeking experienced professionals with exceptional management skills. Sales, production, administration. We offer a host of opportunities.
Administrative & Clerical Staff
We offer administrative positions for people in all levels of system administration; including finance, accounting, information systems, marketing, data management, and government reporting.
At Ogston’s Body & Paint we take pride in the cleanliness and organization of our facility. Therefore we offer full-time positions dedicated to the maintenance, repair, cleaning, and servicing of all our equipment, fixtures, building and property.
10 REASONS TO CONSIDER A CAREER WITH US
- Industry Pride - Ogston’s Body & Paint has built a team of management, administrative and technical professionals who are among the most skilled in the nation. We strive to maintain an environment where you will be proud to work.
- Equality - At Ogston’s Body & Paint, you are treated as a professional. We regard all members of our team as valuable assets and demonstrate that attitude towards each other – without exception. Your opinion is valued and genuinely respected.
- Communication - We recognize the importance of maintaining open lines of communication. You will always know where you stand – from your current project to your overall performance. You will have peace of mind at Ogston’s Body & Paint.
- Location - We are located in Duluth Minnesota on the shores of Lake Superior. The local and surrounding communities include many great locations for raising a family or living the single life. Whether you like the hustle of city life or are a fan of the great outdoors, it’s all right here on our doorstep.
- Wages & Benefits - Our facility was built from the ground up to provide the maximum in labor efficiency. Consequently, our employees are some of the best paid in the industry. Benefits include paid holidays, vacations, uniforms, health care insurance and retirement savings.
- Education - Continuing education is important to your success as well as ours. At Ogston’s Body & Paint, we partner with industry-related training and certification programs like I-CAR and ASE, in addition to factory training, to keep current on the latest techniques and technology.
- Job Security - Ogston’s Body & Paint has been in business for over thirty years. We offer unparalleled job security with great opportunities for long-term growth and personal success.
- Opportunity - At Ogston’s Body & Paint, we want to help you develop in your career. We will assist with the advancement of your personal job skills via access to the very best training available. Opportunities are limited only by your own desire and effort to become one of the best collision repair professionals in the nation.
- Equipment - Ogston’s Body & Paint is fully equipped with the very latest technology. Our state-of-the-art repair and refinish equipment gives technicians the ability to meet our guest’s needs quickly and efficiently.
- Facility - Take one look at Ogston’s Body & Paint and you will know it is a world-class automotive repair facility committed to excellence. We repair all makes and models to the highest industry standards.